[FSUG-Bangalore] GNU grazing on the 22nd November

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 22:35:49 IST 2008

Hey Renuka,

2008/11/22 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>

> Where are the people who are associated with VTU?
> <snip>
> Involving people who are associated with VTU is as important as having a
> awareness program / protest / syllabus review .............
>
> Think abt this and lets work keeping this important point in
> mind---------------is my suggestion ..

Very good points in both mails. From your mails itself we can understand how
difficult it is to influence the system. I am a former student of VTU and
hence I understand the issues clearly. Also we felt that a protest at this
point would be pointless. An awareness campaign would be more useful. Do you
have contacts in VTU we can approach?

Vikram Vincent