[FSUG-Bangalore] GNU grazing on the 22nd November

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Sun Nov 23 07:47:23 IST 2008

> We can also have NRCFOSS, as it's a project funded by
> Ministry of IT itself to spread awareness especially amongst
> the academic circles and generate human resources w.r.t FOSS
> so they can support a FOSS based industry in India. Secondly,
> they have been very successful in dealing with Anna
> University which is the parent univ for a majority of the
> engineering colleges in TN. Both Vikram and I have very good
> contacts with them and can talk to them to be on our side.
> Let me know if you think this is a good idea.

Yes nrcfoss can also join the awareness campaing..and the event we are
planning next Saturday..can be a starting point..
We can plan to go on a vtu round campaign shortly..

We are also talking to all college student contacts under vtu and we
will request them to come..some lecturers will be part of it..please get
in touch with vikram