[FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART - 1)

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:14:43 IST 2008

2008/11/20 naveen mudunuru <naveenmudunuru at gmail.com>

> Anivar,
>
> i saw your blog and it is ridiculous, Vikram never requested you to omit
> those lines he questioned ur statement and gave clarification about your
> posting on his participation(as per his mail to the same list). Vikram
> please clarify if you had a talk to him or mailed him anything other than
> what you mailed to the list. make some sense in what ever you write.

My request for clarification is very clear
I had asked Anivar to provide mails where I have been abusive in the least.
I never asked him to delete reference that I walked over to read the
handbills being pasted in the main venue.
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsug-bangalore/2008-November/002194.html
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsug-bangalore/2008-November/002196.html

--
Vikram Vincent