[FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART - 1)

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:21:42 IST 2008

Anivar,

i saw your blog and it is ridiculous, Vikram never requested you to omit
those lines he questioned ur statement and gave clarification about your
posting on his participation(as per his mail to the same list). Vikram
please clarify if you had a talk to him or mailed him anything other than
what you mailed to the list. make some sense in what ever you write.

> From: *Anivar Aravind* <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 5:51 PM
> Subject: [FSUG-Bangalore] My Blog post on National Conference & Boycott
> Novell Protest
> To: Principal Support List of FSF-India <fsf-friends at mm.gnu.org.in>, Free
> Software Users Group - Bangalore <fsug-bangalore at mm.gnu.org.in>, Free
> Software User Group Thrissur- Discussion list <discuss at lists.fsugtsr.org>
>

> I blogged about the national Conference & Boycott Novell Protest
>

> http://anivar.movingrepublic.org/2008/national-free-software-conference-boycott-novell-turn-outs
>
> If you are any more questions to me. Leave a comment on the post . I
> will update the FAQ
>
> Anivar
>
> --
> I am always happy when I am Protesting: Richard M. Stallman
>

> *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
> "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
> may contain Birlasoft confidential or privileged information. If you are not
> the intended recipient,any disclosure,copying, use, or distribution of the
> information included in this message and any attachments is
> us by reply e-mail at (administrator at birlasoft.com) and permanently delete
> this message and any attachments. Thank you."

regards
naveen
Be Free, Speak Free, Work Free.
Advocate "FREE SOFTWARE",
FREE as in FREE SPEECH, not as in FREE BEER