[FSUG-Bangalore] moodle vs SELF

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue May 20 23:49:30 IST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>
wrote:

> One clear advantage of Moodle over SELF is that Moodle is supported. There
> are people who know how to install it, use it and also train others.

Ask me if you have any doubts using SELF -- i am here to help you

and there is a  dedicated team of developers  who are also very supportive
-- and ofcourse mailing list is there --also if you feel any time you need a
feature -- u can request the team... I have used SELF and ofcourse i have
authored collaboratively and the version management is excellent.