[FSUG-Bangalore] Hi - about talk on the 8th

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Mon Jun 2 11:07:55 IST 2008

Hi,

You missed to post the planning meeting announcement in FSUG list. It is
not fair to plan a programme in the name of FSUG-bangalore without
alerting in the public list about the planning meting . I feel the
process was not free enough

>> we can even cancel the event - if you feel so and do it collectively
by fsug .we don't want to be a thorn in fsug and >> only want to be
volunteers in the community.  that was not the intention. It was
because of short notice and time constraints.  next event I think we
will call for a fsug planning meeting.

>> can we call one as this is a ongoing series - please tell me when we
can meet.
>> I would let vikram state his views. He requested that we say
'volunteers of fsug' - we thought it would be good this way .

>> we are volunteers for fsug and the event is planned in that name
only. If folks feel it shouldn't be in any other name >> we can choose
it too.

> if you are available and can come and participate it will be of great
> use to the new folks who will come.
>
> http://creative-business.wikispaces.com/

>> can somebody help me with posting to fci.wikia - I have trouble with
text formatting..or a link and a writeup .. I can >>add...to fci wikia

Anivar