[FSUG-Bangalore] Freedom Toaster at Hackerdom.in

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:02:09 IST 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 12:17 AM, Hackerdom <admin at hackerdom.in> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> India's first Freedom Toaster<http://www.zyxware.com/articles/2008/09/01/zyxware-announces-launch-of-indias-first-freedom-toaster>
> finds a spot at Insignia 3.0- Hackerdom as one of our major attractions.
>
> The Freedom Toaster is currently resident at Trivandrum,Kerala.

 I will talk to have one in our college provided some body takes care of
demonstrating the replacement softwares ( could be charged for that ) for
what ever the proprietary softwares we have on our campus ( may be asking
too much - but i feel until and unless we do not address the need it would
take lot of time otherwise .