[FSUG-Bangalore] on the question of banner of work in blr/kar

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Tue Dec 2 09:34:34 IST 2008

> Fragmentation on ideology, comfort, ownership etc may not be
> a good thing.
> They dont re
>
> However it is better to work seperately than not working or
> fighting inside.

Yes...however there are sometimes group dynamics ..a band of friends
might feel more comfortable together..
May have differences with the approach or lack of understanding of
others..then its good to ensure their comfort zones and ensure they work
for the cause..they are not offical spokespeople of free software in
india..that will be fsf-i. in fact I do see there are mutliple groups in
different places..based on their comfort zones alone...and its of help
to the movement.