[FSUG-Bangalore] Future of FSUG-Bangalore (WasRe: Ministry meetingwith RMS, Eben)

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Mon Dec 1 15:35:51 IST 2008

I am not in agreement..or as of thinking  as of about democratisation
and mass movement..
that would be a clearly separate debate  ..i am making this statement so
that folks don't confuse my earlier mails to arun with this..i sent a
mail to fsf-I - so that next time I am involved in a joint program or a
slumdweller program....fsf-i considers it to be in the right
spirit..when we have fsug as a particpant and not as the main
organiser..unless it was specifically a fsug programme ...especially in
light of all the controversy...and flame..its better to avoid
something..like that..in the interests of the movement..