[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Karnataka plans

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:28:38 IST 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 10:10 AM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>wrote:

> [...]

Vikram i called your college , i came to know that father joseph is on leave
till January 2009 and some one bosy from public relation department spoke ,
i explained about the events and willingness to invite father or some other
person from Christ college , they told to speak to you to check out which
fathers are free

Could you pelase let me know who is available for 13th Dec so that we can
send the invitations