[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Karnataka plans

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 10:10:10 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in>
> Date: Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 1:01 PM
> Subject: [FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Karnataka plans
> To: fsug-bangalore at gnu.org.in
>
> 13th Dec 2008 : Visit at R.V.C.E Event , Public talk + Book release (
> 10.00 am to 1.30 pm )
>
> 14th Dec 2008 Night(Sunday) : To Mysore --
>
> 15th Dec 2008 Morning : 10.00 to 1.00 pm Talk at SJCE, Mysore ,
>

> 16th Dec 2008 Morning : Meeting at Christ University ( 10.00 to 12.00 only
> )
>
>                                        : Visit to Ambedkar community canter
> ( before 2.30 pm )
>
> 17th Dec 2008  Morning : Talk at SIT , TUMKUR

Hi let us make a common brochure for RMS Events in Bangalore as per the
discussions held at CIS about the Organizsers ( FSUG-RVCE-CHRIST) few
samples would be desigined and after suggestions or even before ( now ) we
can make a very good one.

Also i am designing few invitations specific to RVCE Event

Vikram could you confirm the schedules and
i will have to invite father joseph for event on 13th ( any time our
management / myself would visit -- will call u if i come there ) i lost the
number of father joseph , if you could SMS me father joseph's number

Also Vikram could you talk to your management and let us know whether they
could bear the expenses of RMS stay in bangalore for Two days
( Initially the plan was to make RMS stay in RVCE guests house , since they
are not meeting the RMS requirements -- all these arrangements have to be
done -- Mysore people have taken responsibility for arranging his stay and
bear expenses for travel and Tumkur people also have accepted fo rbearing
day expenses, RVCE --for flight tickets from trivendrum to bangalore ( 2
persons ) + a day stay expenses , so it would be nice if CHRIST college
management + ( senthil -- in any form ) also take care of sharing the
burden. Rest would have to be managed some how !!!

Senthil could you please update the support from your side

Any body else also please announce however you want to help in making these
events in bangalore a succcess

Any kind of contribution ( personal or group ) are most aprretiated