[FSUG-Bangalore] Fw: [Fsf-friends] GNU/Linux Installation festival in Bangalore

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:04:07 IST 2008

Let us celebrate this next
Anivar
----- Forwarded message from Omshivaprakash <omshivaprakash at gmail.com> -----

From: Omshivaprakash <omshivaprakash at gmail.com>
To: Principal Support List of FSF-India <fsf-friends at mm.gnu.org.in>
Subject: [Fsf-friends] GNU/Linux Installation festival in Bangalore

"No more *Virus,* No more *crashes* and no more *Blue screen of Death!*"

A* GNU/Linux Installation* *festival* dubbed *GNU/Linux Habba* has been
planned on *Saturday,* *April 26th, 2008.*

*We will: *

  1. Help you install GNU/Linux on your Laptop/Desktop.
  2. We will show you how to type in Kannada and configure, optimise
  your system for Kannada.
  3. If you bring an empty CD, we'll copy your favourite distribution on
  it for you*. (And this won't be piracy! You're also free to distribute
  those.)
  4. We will answer all your questions related to Kannada on GNU/Linux
  to the best of our knowledge.

*Venue*: *SERC, Indian Institute of Science. *

More info at:
http://dev.sampada.net/GNU_Linux_Install_Fest

http://kannada.sampada.net/event/gnu-linux-habba-bengaluru

http://sampada.net/event/GNU-Linux-Habba

and few more articles are here:
http://sampada.net/Bengaluru-Linux-habba/2

http://sampada.net/article/8005

*Online Registration:*
Kannada: http://sampada.net/event/GNU-Linux-Habba

English: http://kannada.sampada.net/event/gnu-linux-habba-bengaluru

*Off-line Registrations:*
Call or SMS:
9945270698 Hari Prasad Nadig
9902026518 Om Shiv Prakash
9740322699 Srinidhi N Iyengar

*Lastly, who is organising this?*
A bunch of human GNU/Linux enthusiasts and volunteers from Sampada
Community.

- Sampada Team

--
http://sampadafoundation.org
"ಹೊಸ ಚಿಗುರು ಹಳೆ ಬೇರು"

"A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds"
--
With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L

WebPage : http://platonic.techfiz.info