[FSUG-Bangalore] Candle light Vigil for Document freedom

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 13:15:24 IST 2008

2008/4/11 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
>  >  If more people comes, lets have it near corporation circle.
>
>  So Let us fix it  in front of townhall
>
>  Vikram please take police permission for Corporation circle (in front
>  steps of townhall)
>

>  We need to prepare the following
>
>  1. Press Note  demanding BIS to appeal ISO Decision ( I will do it
>  within 13th and put it on wiki)
>  2. Media contacts ( Please alert all journalists you know)
>  3. Big Flex Board ( we may not get enough time to talk to all people .
>  Flex will do the job. we surelly need sponsors for this. we can modify
>  leaflet svg's in http://documentfreedom.org/2008/DFD_Starter_Pack)
>  4. some placards like
>  http://flickr.com/photos/andyarmstrong/2400034217/in/pool-750232@N22 (
>  There are a lot of interesting protest messages in ooxml pool
>  http://flickr.com/groups/750232@N22/pool/)
>  5. Blog it and bring your friends

http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Campaign_for_Document_Freedom

Lets use this wiki page to coordinate this campaign. Also lets use
fsug-bangalore list as the primary list coordinating the candle light
vigil and fsf-friends for the broader campaign for document freedom.

Also how about printing some t-shirts?

Who will come up with design? Laxmi? Should we go for white or black?

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)