[FSUG-Bangalore] On Etv coverage on Free Software Movement in Bangalore

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 1 12:27:05 IST 2007

On 01/05/07, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why we are celebrating this much. It is the duty of the media to give
> coverage for the free software happenings. dont think that ETV is did a
> good job. It only means that Free software Campaign in Bangalore is now
> unavoidable for media.
>
> Please make sure that ETV coverage is not the final thing. And It
> differs from the campaign idea. So we have to point it to ETV too
> through feedbacks.

Well it just means that we got to increase our coordinated efforts. The
media coverage was just to let the masses know that there is a concept
called Swatantra Software. The responsibility of taking the technology down
to them in order to bridge the digital divide rests with *us*.
Towards the Swatantra Software Movement.
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent