[FSUG-Bangalore] On Etv coverage on Free Software Movement in Bangalore

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue May 1 12:15:03 IST 2007

Anush Shetty wrote:

>     Hi everybody,
>     If you want to have a look at the video of the etv coverage, here is
>     the link:
>     http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1892949130354331450
>     <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1892949130354331450>
>

> The entire coverage was just about how you dont have to pay for your
> software and nothing else.

Why we are celebrating this much. It is the duty of the media to give
coverage for the free software happenings. dont think that ETV is did a
good job. It only means that Free software Campaign in Bangalore is now
unavoidable for media.

Please make sure that ETV coverage is not the final thing. And It
differs from the campaign idea. So we have to point it to ETV too
through feedbacks.

Anivar