[FSUG-Bangalore] Software Freedom Day celebrations at BMS

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 14 17:19:50 IST 2006

Hi,

 BMS College of Engineering  is celebrating Software Freedom Day on 16th
September (on the same day teams around the world celbrate Software Freedom
and teach public about the virtues of Free and Open Source Software).

The event comprises of Talks, Demos and discussions.

We have two interesting Demos lined up AIGLX and Linux on ipod.

 More information is available at http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Bangalore/BMSCE

We are looking for volunteers for the event so please contact
Sharadha M - sharadha -dot- bmsce at- gmail -dot- com or Netravathi B -
netra -dot- b86 -at- gmail -dot- com if you would like to help out with the
event.

Also talk to your friends about it NOW! and bring them for the event.
Collges near to BMS can also welcome to join in.
See http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/SFD/Bangalore/06 for information about other
activities planned on the day.

Looking forward to your participation.

Cheers
Praveen A
Bangalore Software Freedom Day Team co-ordinator

Software freedom Day main site: http://softwarefreedomday.org/
Software Freedom Day Community on orkut:
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=19449187
Free Software Users Group Bangalore: http://bangalore.gnu.org.in

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."