[FSUG-Bangalore] Updates on SFD 2006

Ramprasad B ramprasad_i82@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 14 00:27:57 IST 2006

Hi,

Today, i.e on 13 September 2006, praveen, abhas and team, and myself met to discuss
about the status of SFD 2006 celebrations. We have come up with the following
resolutions -

* Focus on the following 2 colleges as of now -
  - Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT), Bangalore.
  - Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE), Bangalore.
  - need to get response from other colleges too.

* We have to yet get confirmation from these colleges, which will be finalised
  by end of 14 September 2006.

* We are planning the following at the respective colleges as -
  - In BIT, to set up a stall or conduct a workshop / seminar. This is will be taken

    care by MSRIT guys.
  - In DSCE, to conduct a seminar and demo of some applications /
    devices that run with GNU/Linux system.

* We need some more volunteers to participate in seminar / workshop / manning the
  stall.

Please visit the wiki for more info / to add some updates -
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/SFD/Bangalore/06

-
Ramprasad B