[fsug-bangalore] 'LDTP Workshop' Diary (March 26)

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 27 19:34:11 IST 2006

--- Nagappan <anagappan at novell.com> wrote:

> Hi Arky,
>     From your nice write up I hope things went on
> well !!! I would like
> to hear more about LDTP session ;)

Hi Nagappan,

Perhaps for the LDTP developers it may seems like the
workshop it not a big leap in propagating the project.
But its a significant step and we need to do more such
event in Bangalore and elsewhere.

Its great that the students who were present at the
event got an idea about software testing and perhaps
some may choose to try things out. And that itself is
worth its weight in gold. I have seen a chap with do a
small example that was presented in the workshop and I
say am impressed with the simplicity of python and
ldtp lib's.

Irrespective of the benefits of this workshop, what I
made sure was that everyone had fun doing it and we
did.

What do you say Sandesh, and Saravana.

Cheers

--arky