[fsug-bangalore] LDTP Workshop in SJCE Mysore (March 26 Sunday)

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 24 15:27:21 IST 2006

Hi all
I will conducting a tutorial at NIE, Mysore on 25th, Saturday. I think
I can drop in for the talk / workshop at SJCE.  Thanks for the
Schedule.

regards

On 3/23/06, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi arky
> > Have the finer details been finalized? Looking
> > forward to it.
>
> The program will be starting 10:00 on Sunday morning
> at SJCE Campus.
>
> The travel options are to catch at train at 6:30 from
> majestic Railway station if everyone can make it on
> time or else we can head up to the Kempagoda bus
> station to catch a bus to mysore.
>
> At the moments we are looking for a set Fedora (FC4)
> CD pack if someone has it, please kindly bring is
> along.
>
> There has been suggestions in the past of documenting
> lectures on video, so anyone has handycam can record
> the lecture. It will help us distribute the knowledge
> further more.
>
> Good night
>
> --arky

Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090
Fingerprint =  18D7 3FC1 784B B57F C08F  32B9 4496 B2A1 31FF 0090