[fsug-bangalore] LDTP Workshop in SJCE Mysore (March 26 Sunday)

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 23 23:02:28 IST 2006

--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi arky
> Have the finer details been finalized? Looking
> forward to it.

The program will be starting 10:00 on Sunday morning
at SJCE Campus.

The travel options are to catch at train at 6:30 from
majestic Railway station if everyone can make it on
time or else we can head up to the Kempagoda bus
station to catch a bus to mysore.

At the moments we are looking for a set Fedora (FC4)
CD pack if someone has it, please kindly bring is
along.

There has been suggestions in the past of documenting
lectures on video, so anyone has handycam can record
the lecture. It will help us distribute the knowledge
further more.

Good night

--arky