[fsug-bangalore] Topic for next Gnu(s) grazing: Free Software Business Model

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 17 23:08:28 IST 2006

--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am part of a group called Forum for Science and
> Development(FSD).  This
> group is involved in various activities promoting
> the scientific temper.
> Infact, we organized a seminar some time ago on "IT:
> A social audit" and
> another topic(can't remember at present) in St.
> Joseph's PU college.  We had
> speakers from IIIT, IIM, scientists and leaders from
> the IT industry.  Our
> forum has many people from the intelluctual
> community who will definitely be
> able to help FSUG.
> The Convener of FSD is Dr. Chatterjee, Sr.
> Scientist,Indian Institute of
> Astrophysics and Co-convener Dr. Vijoo
> Krishnan,Coordinator PG Dept.
> Political Science, St. Joseph's college .  I think
> that Abhas is in contact
> with them cause Arun FSF gave an intro about them.
> Regarding patenting, they will be able to suggest
> experts on the topic and
> others.

Dear Vikram,

Thanks, We should definitely interact with FSD. Please
kindly do let me know more about this forum off-list
Vikram, it would be nice to be part such group.

Cheers

--arky

PS: Let's avoid providing phone number on public
mailing-lists.