[fsug-bangalore] Topic for next Gnu(s) grazing: Free Software Business Model

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 16 15:39:12 IST 2006

--- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>

> > > Which part of bangalore is Acharya college
> located ?
> > >

> > > Near Saptagiri college -
>

> It's on the way to Heserghatta  in  Soladevanahalli.
>  The HOD and CS/IS
> Forum students are positive about the event but were
> hoping if it be onweek
> days. Multiple day event is also fine.  We will be
> free only in April.  Will
> post the probable dates.

Hi Vincent,

Please do keep us updated, but just try to keep the
event open for students from other departments apart
from Computer/Engineering. Free software is not
limited to computing alone.

As Ramakrishna as suggested in our last meeting we
need to awareness about Free Software and its various
licence forms to fine arts students. Am gonna probe an
distant contact in Chirakala Parishat.

If you have any contact from other institutes please
do help us out.

Cheers

--arky