[fsug-bangalore] Topic for next Gnu(s) grazing: Free Software Business Model

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 16 10:59:33 IST 2006

Hello

> > Which part of bangalore is Acharya college located ?
> >

> > Near Saptagiri college -

It's on the way to Heserghatta  in  Soladevanahalli.  The HOD and CS/IS
Forum students are positive about the event but were hoping if it be onweek
days. Multiple day event is also fine.  We will be free only in April.  Will
post the probable dates.
Regards
Vincent