Meet on Saturday at BMS College (was Re: Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...)

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 8 17:40:11 IST 2006

Hi Nirmal!

On 17:08, Wed 08 Mar 06, Nirmal Thacker wrote:
> we will have the event this saturday. now this is what i require:
>
>    - prepone the time to something before 1:30. 3:30 is too late. this is
>    for the convience of college students

How about something like 10:30 AM? Would it be comfortable with everyone
else?

>    - please tell me the speakers names in full, their place of work

I would be giving a talk on the GPLv2. We can then have a Q&A and
further on some more general discussion.

And of course, plan for future events over the next few weeks.

> i need these formalities completed by today asap.

Please do feel free to ask for anything that could be of assisstance to
you.

Cheers, Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux