[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 8 17:32:44 IST 2006

On 3/8/06, Nirmal Thacker <nirmalthacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi guys,
>
> we will have the event this saturday. now this is what i require:
>

>    - prepone the time to something before 1:30. 3:30 is too late. this
>    is for the convience of college students

Ok. We will have it from 1:00pm

>    - please tell me the speakers names in full, their place of work

 Abhas Abhinav , Deeproot Linux
http://www.deeproot.co.in

I guess the timing is convenient for Abhas (correct it if you want the
timings to be changed)

i need these formalities completed by today asap.

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."