[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 3 16:32:49 IST 2006

--- dinesh <dinesh at servelots.com> wrote:

> On other/related presentation of interest:
>
> A discussion/presentation of visualization of
> money/talent/resource flow using a typical
> (say US) corporate license and a generalization
> of this to non-software products might be useful.
>
> Also a discussion on:
> IP, patent, trade mark, also geographic indicators
> and software patents in a fast changing tech world

Good suggestions, dinesh.

Like most I myself not aware of Geographic Indicators
(IG) and Trade Mark, Intellectual Property rights
issues. Before we can have a discussion we should like
to know more about them. Would you be interested in
giving a talk and leading a panel discussion at some
future event.

Cheers

--arky