[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

dinesh dinesh@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Mar 3 14:30:03 IST 2006

On other/related presentation of interest:

A discussion/presentation of visualization of
money/talent/resource flow using a typical
(say US) corporate license and a generalization
of this to non-software products might be useful.

Also a discussion on:
IP, patent, trade mark, also geographic indicators
and software patents in a fast changing tech world

Guess many people know of trivial software patents:
For an analysis of Microsft's attempt to patent the inequality operator.
     www.cwi.nl/~paulk/patents/isnot.pdf
By the way, they already have a patent on the Y-axis!

:)