[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 2 16:23:35 IST 2006

--- " पà¥*रवà¥*णà¥* à¤* (Praveen A)"
<pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would have been great to have Abhas this weekend.
>
> Now we have two choices
>
> 1. Get another speaker for this weekend
> 2. Wait till Abhas come back
>
> I would love to see choice 1 happening

Ok, I agree it would great if we can do something this
weekend. At least if we can't have a talk we can meet
up at someplace. I would be at BFS film screenings on
4th and 5th (around 6:30) in Bahadi House in bangalore
central. You (and everyone else) are most welcome to
meet me their for cup of coffee and watching a movie.

> Is Anand Babu in Bangalore ? (Someone mensioned he
> will be in Bangalore last
> time). Or can we think of anyone to talk on GPL?

What are your travel plans to india Ab?

> If this fails then naturally select a date that is
> convenient for Abhas. We
> will have it in the evening. How  about 6pm next wed
> 8th March?

Let's have a show of hands.

Cheers

--arky