[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 2 15:39:14 IST 2006

On 2/28/06, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have spoken to Nirmal who is away from Bangalore and
> he would back on this Saturday (4 th March) and abhas
> who accept to give the talk will also be out of town
> this sunday.
>
> So, What shall we do. Do we have another speaker who
> can give the talk on sunday or shall we postpone the
> event to another weekend or weekday (after 5th March).

It would have been great to have Abhas this weekend.

Now we have two choices

1. Get another speaker for this weekend
2. Wait till Abhas come back

I would love to see choice 1 happening

Is Anand Babu in Bangalore ? (Someone mensioned he will be in Bangalore last
time). Or can we think of anyone to talk on GPL?

If this fails then naturally select a date that is convenient for Abhas. We
will have it in the evening. How  about 6pm next wed 8th March?

Regards
Praveen A

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."