[FSUG-Bangalore] Meeting at Cubbon Park 29-06-2006

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 28 15:04:25 IST 2006

On 28/07/06, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> On 7/28/06, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > 3. Open session with RMS on the 22nd of August. Venue, cost, etc...
>
> Oops open session before conference will be a bad idea. Please check.

Won't RMS be coming in advance? Since the seating capacity at IIM is
limited, necessity of an open session either before or after the conference
is essential. Hoping that we can make it possible.

> > 13. Delegate pack with relevant materials such as transcripts of
> speakers'
> > presentations,
> >       promotional CD/s, notepads, pen,etc...
>
> Depends on Sponsorship.

We can ask some companies/individuals to sponsor these  instead of cash.
Just a thought.

> 14. Others/etc...
>
> regards,
> arun.