[FSUG-Bangalore] Meeting at Cubbon Park 29-06-2006

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jul 28 14:35:23 IST 2006

Hello All,
We last met at the Deeproot office and took several decisions. Before
tomorrow's meeting I hope that we can prepare to review the status of our
various efforts.
1. With regard to conference bank account-funds are required for day-to-day
conference preparation.
2. Travel and boarding/logding arrangements.
3. Open session with RMS on the 22nd of August. Venue, cost, etc...
4. Media coverage- very important!!! But no sign of it in any form of media
except online.
5. Volunteers.
6. Event publicity.
7. Call for paper presentations.
8. Sending out invitations. Are the finalised invitations/press notes ready
on the Conference letterhead?
9. We need a contact person for international registrations for visa, etc...
10. Technical aspects-Audio/video streaming, dedicated IRC channel, etc...
11. campaign material-posters, handbills, merchandise for sale, etc...
12. Sponsors.
13. Delegate pack with relevant materials such as transcripts of speakers'
presentations,
      promotional CD/s, notepads, pen,etc...
14. Others/etc...
Hope that we can discuss/review these points.
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent