[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Proposed List of Volunteers' Responsibilities

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 27 12:21:18 IST 2006

Hi All,

  THanks Vikram for the note.
We will use FSUG list for the organisational matters. GPLv3 list we
can use to provide information to participants.

Some update regarding activities.
1. Abhas is working on Sponsorship with help from Praveen and others.
2. James will act as the email contact for participants, he will in turn will
   contact others for addressing needs to participants.
3. Invitation is being sent by James, if you have any names to suggest
which is not there on original list please mail James.
4. Arky has updated the site and it is more informative now.
5. Arky will be following up with media.
6. We have reached nearly 100 registration now. We have registered
participation from even outside India. Anurag is doing all work
relating to online registration.

I think the list sent by Vikram needs to be discussed in the next meeting of
organising team. This needs to happen quickly.
Some other urgent work includes.
1. Inviting media people
2. Personal meetings to invite dignitaries
3. Promotion of event in software industry.

regards
arun.