[GPLv3-Conference] Re: [FSUG-Bangalore] MOM of Cubbon Park Meet

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 10 13:16:47 IST 2006

On 10/07/06, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lots of issue still left unaddressed.
>
> 1. Website - any takers ?
> 2. Press release - Arky is expected to send this to us today.

We need to have a "Meet the press" program pronto else event will become
exclusive instead of inclusive. Press club of Bangalore is an ideal location
for this and cost between Rs.700-!000/ only.

 4. Bank account - immediate.

Two or three people need to take charge for this. Nominees please.

 5. Sponsorship - nothing will work with out this, a sad reality.

Have we a list of companies we can contact? If yes, then with an appeal
letter from the President/Secretary of the Preparation committee we can
approach them in a team.
Question: Do we have a formal conference organising group in Bangalore? If
no, then we need to get one immediately.
Regards
Vincent
Brief summary of "GPLv3 conference preparation meeting".
Meeting was at Deeproot Linux office.
Attended by Abhas, Praveen, Philip, Dinesh, Issac, Thejesh, Vikram and One
person whose name I can't remember(sorry). Arun M. joined us on the speaker
phone.