[FSUG-Bangalore] MOM of Cubbon Park Meet

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 10 12:47:14 IST 2006

Hi,

Lots of issue still left unaddressed.

1. Website - any takers ?
2. Press release - Arky is expected to send this to us today.
3. List of invitees - is there any one to help ?
4. Bank account - immediate.
5. Sponsorship - nothing will work with out this, a sad reality.

AB promissed to get some people from his company to help us in conference.
Abhas please followup on this ?

regards,
arun.

Brief summary of "GPLv3 conference preparation meeting".