[fsug-bangalore] [code] cowwords!!!

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 18 16:27:04 IST 2006

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:

> Lately as cricket fever was raging thro india, I use
> similar method to get the latest scores shall post it
> the blog later in the night.

Well, I am not a shell script kidi33 like Arkie "PUFF" Ambati, but I
have this much in my ~/.profile:

     if [ -x /usr/bin/fortune -a -x /usr/local/bin/cowsay ] ; then
         /usr/bin/fortune -s | /usr/local/bin/cowsay -f moose
     fi

Nothing like an ASCII avatar uttering words of profanity of profoundity
each time you fire up a shell :)  (I know, height of silliness and all
that, yes, but who have any delusion of grandeur?)

Sajith.
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/sajith/