[FSUG-Bangalore] Design of Badges for Delegates / Organisers

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Aug 18 07:02:55 IST 2006

On 17/08/06, Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at gnu.org> wrote:

> On 08/17/2006 11:08 PM, Aanjhan R cobbled together some glyphs to say:
> [snip]
> > Somethng thats still pending from Design side are the posters/banners.
>
> If somebody can tell me how many different types of posters we need I
> can make them quickly. IMO, the posters that I made earlier should
> suffice. May be I can help in designing the banner that would be used on
> the stage. Kindly tell me the size and I will make them.
> Regards,
> BG

We need a couple of banners for the entrance of IIM so that people are 101%
sure that they are at the right place and a couple of banners surrounding
the venue.  Some posters are also necessary.
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent