[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Fwd: FSFE participation at GPLv3 event in Bangalore

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 14 17:28:19 IST 2006

On 14 Aug 2006 12:39:30 +0100, Ciaran O'Riordan <ciaran at fsfe.org> wrote:

> "Vikram Vincent" <vincentvikram at gmail.com> writes:
> > On 14/08/06, James Mathew <james at gnu.org.in> wrote:
> > >
> > > I had a detailed discussion with Rainer regarding this, I have given the
> > > deeproot address for sending the tshirts. They are in two minds now, whether
> > > to send it by post, or send it through Ciaran, who is attending the
> > > conference.
>
> > I think it would be better if they simply sent it with Ciaran.
>
> This would normally be a good idea, but this time it is not practical.
>
> I leave tomorrow (to get 3 flights to get to Bangalore), and I am going with
> British Airways via London Heathrow, so I will be subject to the worst of
> the current baggage restrictions.

The Good news is that, they have lifted the restrictions to an extent

> --
> Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
> http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by
> http://fsfe.org/fellows/ciaran/weblog \   Fellowship: http://www.fsfe.org

Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090
Fingerprint =  18D7 3FC1 784B B57F C08F  32B9 4496 B2A1 31FF 0090