[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Fwd: FSFE participation at GPLv3 event in Bangalore

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 14 17:09:30 IST 2006

"Vikram Vincent" <vincentvikram at gmail.com> writes:
> On 14/08/06, James Mathew <james at gnu.org.in> wrote:
> >
> > I had a detailed discussion with Rainer regarding this, I have given the
> > deeproot address for sending the tshirts. They are in two minds now, whether
> > to send it by post, or send it through Ciaran, who is attending the
> > conference.

> I think it would be better if they simply sent it with Ciaran.

This would normally be a good idea, but this time it is not practical.

I leave tomorrow (to get 3 flights to get to Bangalore), and I am going with
British Airways via London Heathrow, so I will be subject to the worst of
the current baggage restrictions.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by