[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Fwd: FSFE participation at GPLv3 event in Bangalore

James Mathew james@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 14 11:44:19 IST 2006

I had a detailed discussion with Rainer regarding this, I have given the
deeproot address for sending the tshirts. They are in two minds now, whether
to send it by post, or send it through Ciaran, who is attending the
conference.

James

On 14/08/06, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/08/06, Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun at gnowledge.org> wrote:
>
> > Please provide the necessary details to Rainer.

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE!