[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Fwd: FSFE participation at GPLv3 event in Bangalore

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 14 11:36:23 IST 2006

On 09/08/06, Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun at gnowledge.org> wrote:

> Please provide the necessary details to Rainer.

Hi,
Just wanted to confirm if the above was seen to?
Second, wanted to know about T-shirts for the Organisers? It will be good if
the Organisers are *distinctly* identifiable at the Conference venue.
Third, Aanjhan had agreed to see to the badges for volunteers, delegates and
organisers. Was wondering if someone else is already on it?
--
Regards
Vikram Vincent