[FSUG-Bangalore] Fedora not getting after install Debian

Saju A P mail2saju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 7 14:37:06 IST 2006

I first installed Fedora core 5 and then I installed Debian Sarge. Now
my boot loader is updated by debian system now it's work on debian
boot loader. I think your settings is already on my Debian menu.list.