[fsug-bangalore] Indian Languages on Web

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Apr 11 11:44:18 IST 2006

Hi,

Sorry I guess, I haven't framed my question properly.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=144879&package_id=185123
> and there also other input methods, one by Surekha
> Satry and Srinivas
> Raghavan, Not sure the URL, But I guess Dinesh of
> servelots cld help
> :-)

As I don't read/write any Indian language I take help
of other who use MS Windows XV to do this job. Will
there be any trouble using the input methods on
Windows platform. And what kind of editor they can
use?

> Most of bowsers render unicode properly, even
> mozilla does it.

Would my user require to install any specific fonts or
character set to view this content on their browser.

My users are neither young nor technical skilled
except for launching a browser and surfing the net.

Cheers

--arky