[fsug-bangalore] seminar at bmsce

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Sep 15 09:51:14 IST 2005

Hi Nirmal...

Greetings!

On 20:47, Wed 14 Sep 05, Nirmal Thacker wrote:
> well i ve been in touch with praveen and rakesh regarding the seminar at
> bmsce. hopefully we may have it this saturday. unfortunately for praveen,
> could not reach my hod's cell since it was forever out of reach.
> anyways we are in need of speakers. i think a maximum of 3 speakers should
> do, but thats upto you guys. please decide on this and let me know.
> i also need some way to contact one of you guys. someone who would actively
> co-ordinate this seminar with me. rakesh has been pretty busy lately.
> my no is: 9880 281847

I would be glad to help you out on this. Lets talk over phone and
discuss this further. Where exactly is your college located?

> if one of you contact me during college hours( 7:30 am to 2:00 pm) by SMS i
> would call you back from my hod's room. she is insisting on talking to one
> of you , but her cell....ah whatever....

Messaging your right away.

> we hope we can do it this saturday, but lets not rush it. it is necessary to
> let enough no of students know about the seminar for which i think we must

How about a week day? I'm sure you have free time during week days as
well. The event can happen either during college hours or even after
college hours. Of coure, saturday would not be a problem at all!

> have a few posters before a day of the seminar. A small suggestion- when you
> guys have decided on the poster can we have an addition on it? it would be
> just our club (protocol) logo . please let me know asap on this

Hmmm... I think we should design a custom poster for the event and then
of course, your club logo could go into it.

> lastly, we are going to have a computer science festival in mid october at
> our college. this is the first time the CSE dept is having a fest of its
> own. If any of you guys working , are interested in sponsoring us at the
> festival please get in touch with me. the slabs have not yet been defined
> but will surely be attractive!

Do send in some details on what sort of sponsorship you need and I'll
have discussion with my team to see how we can help you out.

Cheers,
Abhas.
--
Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>