[FSUG-Bangalore]Wiki

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 9 17:25:40 IST 2005

Hi,

Well, I have been away for so long that I feel the need to reintroduce
myself.Am arky, and I have a very kind request to all our FSUG-blr wiki
users/maintainers/everyone else.

Its great that we have more addition to the wiki in last month, much
more than what we had in last one year.That's a good.But do keep in mind
that ..

[A] Every page you build gives the google link spammers one nice new
target.So, you need to take the responsibility of watching it.

[B] I request all the new users to post relevant content on the
wiki.Please kindly understand the scope of our group before you post.

(After reading some of the new posts, I know have a big confusion
whether our group is LUG / GLUG / Free software User. If an old hand
like me faces such problem, wonder whats the fate of new members)

[C] Unlike in the past, the ever despotic arky or others should refrain
from adding up new sections without a public poll on the Mailing-list.

[D] Please links all the new pages in new hierarchical manner, so that
it would be easy when we move out of using emacswiki software to other
better wiki solution.

(Yes, this wiki porting is much delayed. But I believe if have fellow
who are up for job. It would be just fine)

Cheers

--
arky
GPG Key ID:  0x92BCF7D4