[fsug-bangalore] Fwd: [Commons-Law] Nalsar signs MOU with Microsoft

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 11 17:28:45 IST 2005

Hi Dinesh,
--- dinesh <dinesh at servelots.com> wrote:

> Anivar,
>
> We can write to Nalsar and ask for an explaination.
> We can also send material and information on studies
> regarding free software, IP rights, etc and ask if
> they were aware of it.

Often in such instances the
company/organisation/agency   question us 'what are we
gonna get if you side with you. M$ is paying so much
to aid our development'. ;o)

It is implied that they do not understand that they
are trading in their freedom , now that's something.

If you want to start a campaign or anything you should
also get in touch with FSF-AP I believe they had a
freedom rally or something. Anivar can you get in
touch with Arun and kiran of FSF-AP

Kiran (kiran at gnu.org.in)

Cheers

--