[fsug-bangalore] procuring GNU cdrom.

coverify at antispam coverify@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 26 21:13:53 IST 2005

Hello Smitha,
I was involved in setting up LTSP in Atmashree school
last month. All setup is complete and classes have
started.
Is it possible for you to visit the school and take a
look at the lab ? With your previous experience, your
feedback will be very welcome.
The address of the school is
ATMA SHREE EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
7th MAIN ROAD THAYAGARAGANAGAR,
BANGALORE 560028 INDIA
PHONE: 91-80-26771481
CONTACT PERSON: S. R. SATHYA NARAYAN

Also you can contact Mr Devar at 26793922. Just
mention that you wanted to visit the lab.

-sanjeev
--- Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>