INDIA: Request to sign a petition favouring Free Software in the campus

Anand Babu ab@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 15 12:55:42 IST 2005

,----[ Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> ]

| > I never used Microsoft Word that way, and probably may other
| > signatories also have not.  Please remove all references to
| > non-free stuff.
|
| Well, me neither.But Please understand the letter was written by
| Thejesh who was trying to explain the alternative Free Software
| programs which are available for common jobs in academic
| institution.Please try to improve the letter to present the issue
| correctly.
`----
Like Ramanraj pointed out, You should help him revise the petition
stressing the importance of freedom more than gratis. Also promoting a
new term "FLOSS" will only add to more confusion. Please call it
"Free Software".

--
Anand Babu
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>