[fsug-bangalore] Ubuntu Sources.list

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 12 08:02:03 IST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 14:16 +1200, bhuvan krishna wrote:
> hi rakesh
>
>     I use ubuntu i did not get your point of "costomised
> sources.list".

Well, since last night am (remotely) helping out my friend who has
Ubuntu Hoary installed.

Now I understand that ubuntu has its own packages repositories and
stuff.So as am new to Ubuntu, does Ubuntu provide me all the packages of
say from debian or testing automatically.

Or should I have get a mix and match of ubuntu, debian testing or
unstable packages with pining.

Please pardom me if my query is not so clear.

--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
GPG Key ID:  0x92BCF7D4