[fsug-bangalore] FSUG Ideas & Brainstorms

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 7 10:14:32 IST 2005

Sajith T S wrote:
,----
| We are not doing anything.  Heck, we are not even talking enough - had
| we been talking, we could have at least condemned ourself for all talk
| and no action.
`----

Completely agree. I  think we should meet and take up  a small task to
begin with. Something like finding a  school where we can go just give
a talk or a  demo. or even get the students hooked  onto this FSUG and
let  things  take its  own  path.  We could  start  by  helping a  few
interested students get stuff on their computers.

cheers,

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o