[fsug-bangalore] FSUG Ideas & Brainstorms

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 7 09:11:44 IST 2005

On Friday 07 January 2005 02:45, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:

>  Its been a long time, since Free Software User Groups
> (FSUG) was formed and due to active support of all you
> great fellows we are going strong.

Guess I get this one :))

>  Please do share with us your ideas and flames about
> FSUG-Bangalore.

We are not doing anything.  Heck, we are not even talking enough - had
we been talking, we could have at least condemned ourself for all talk
and no action.

Hope that would do for a flame... ideas, I have none ;-)

Sajith.
--
"Look ma, no disclaimers!"